Skip to content

    Charity Gift Aid Declaration

    Boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate
    Gift Aid is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for the current tax year
    Your name & home address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer

    To Gift Aid your donation you must complete all fields and select the option YES in the box below:

    I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or
    Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in
    that tax year, it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

    Your name

    Your home address

    If you have answered YES, please supply your JustGiving payment reference so we can claim Gift Aid on your donation

    Please notify the charity if you:
    • want to cancel this declaration
    • change your name or home address
    • no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains

    If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive
    the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid
    donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and
    Customs to adjust your tax code.